Sunday, January 31, 2010

Girls Showroom Rapidshare Which Is The Best Brand Of Jeans And Cargo Pants For Girls In Chennai..?

Which is the best brand of Jeans and Cargo Pants for girls in chennai..? - girls showroom rapidshare

I want jeans and cargo pants for me to buy .. But I am well aware of the best brands in Chennai .. Can someone let me know the best brand jeans and cargo pants for girls, it's not too expensive needs (between 500 to 1000 U.S. dollars) and showrooms in Chennai, which are available!

4 comments:

Mark K said...

I would say, Levis



Mark K

christo b said...

I suggest the best brand Fleming, Ruggeri, they are very cheap in comparison with Lee, SF, N levis such things
I suggest you go to the simple
brandless I mean is that you need more pants that you prefer to buy WIC
No use for everyday use, but I am certainly not my Bangalore, Chennai
fight well in Chennai stores to see just click on the glasses
Enter only be saved to n-Chennai or any other kind you prefer WIC and achieve a long list if you have many alternatives

selva seeralan said...

Levis were the most reliable in all stores

valerie said...

LĂ©vis-R really comfortable, while the necessary definition and select

Post a Comment