Saturday, January 23, 2010

Laser Sail Numbers How Can I Become A "serious" Laser Sailor?

How can i become a "serious" Laser sailor? - laser sail numbers

I started my laser navigation spring in my club, and have improved greatly, so that I now propose to everyone in my disability, not in the national team. According to Hull, would like to start sailing with the appropriate laser class, and try a better sailor, I talk a lot 4.7/Radial circuit but I have no idea how it will go further, I am a member of the UKLA, but I can do more sailing laser?

Thank you:)

2 comments:

CB said...

Whoa! Slow down. One year of experience in the candle does not make bigger. What will probably happen this spring to change their disability, and group in a more advanced. Why would you change and boats? They have a lot of the laser your candle now learn. Then we will begin to run against the national team, and even if you beat all that still at the beginning of permanent residence in the world and national competitions. A year ago, not a professional racing sailor.

It is now time to begin learning to read the waves, wind and weather. Spot elevators in the bay. Know when to turn his head in the country and outside of the public. Know what the best angle and a candle for each point of the wind and wind speed. Sailing is one of the sport, learn where you never stop. You feel much better to stay where you are, and find some success, but to give as a department, much better than you, and must play catch-up toin every race. Nothing is as lazy as always, be the last.

chrisjbs... said...

Where can I usail? Which club?
It naer other clubs? The first thing to do is start to stretch themselves to the few open meetings and see how you, with the larger fleet and increased competition.
Then beatenm see where they went and back to your own club and the practice of these areas. Then try it again a month / 6 months later.

Post a Comment