Monday, January 11, 2010

Nutritionist Qualifications How To Find A Good Nutritionist?

How to find a good nutritionist? - nutritionist qualifications

I'm beginning to see a nutritionist, but I do not know what I been looking for the qualification, skills, background, etc. I would help me someone to discuss how the intent of the meal plans and food and all that stuff .. . is that) in the work of a nutritionist (from meal planning, how many in general and would be covered by insurance? I thank you for advice and information or can give me

1 comment:

sokokl said...

Most insurance companies will (not a nutritionist, but also a nutritionist cover anyone who helps in planning meals during a nutritionist tells more about what vitamins are low, for example).

I have a link to a website that will help you to more information on how to find a good nutritionist. The link is: http://nutrition.about.com

Post a Comment