Thursday, January 21, 2010

How Much Brazilian For A Full Head Will I Bald As I Age?

Will I bald as I age? - how much brazilian for a full head

I am a nineteen years old, and I have a phobia of aging and balding (but not the death) for any reason. I have dark, thick, curly hair. I get my father, grinding, fine hair and thick hair density by my mother. I will not reduce my scalp or too thin. My father is a peak height, with very little hair on, all his brothers are the same as his father had his hair short, like an old man one of my mother's brothers so little hair, but his father, the 81 is, has a head full of hair! My father says, unless he and his brothers have fine hair that is thick with his father and the father of my mother's hair, which is less likely to be thin. Unfortunately, my maternal uncle who do not inherit the gene for hair highlights. But since you have thick hair like my grandfather are the chances of my service? Or is it a full version of the game?

I ask because if I want to risk my hair when I grow up, start with prevention, changing my diet and sleep schedule.

I am also¾ ¼ Mediterranean and Black, if it is relevant anyway. My mother's father is of Portuguese descent, and my paternal grandfather's Creole Afro-Brazilians. I thought only mentioned in the question that is relevant to see whether my fine hair.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if your hair is now a good chance to get it.

Rogaine Foam, Nizoral 2% (on Amazon.com) and Propecia ... Big 3

Check out the forums www.hairlosstalk.com...especially

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but it is likely that you have a receding hairline, most of which are determined by genetics

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but it is likely that you have a receding hairline, most of which are determined by genetics

Anonymous said...

Well, if you have hair now, has a good chance to get it.

Rogaine Foam, Nizoral 2% (on Amazon.com) and Propecia ... Big 3

Check out the forums www.hairlosstalk.com...especially

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but it is likely that you have a receding hairline, most of which are determined by genetics

Anonymous said...

also considering that almost all the Arab children were sometimes soon, chances are good. But hey, almost everyone who saw so much money worry

avoid not now no way to prevent, to drugs like Propecia, etc. If the keyword that could stop the hair loss (yes, it can do is the best of them), but there's good chance you will get your ability to achieve an erection get lost sometimes permanently, if I do not think that Google or side effects propecia rogaine

I'm soon, so he shaves his head to see what you want to see, was not too bad. I soon realized that I am, and he was not likely to conceive, but only if I know Ill never ugly, because you always have the opportunity to shave.

Good luck

Post a Comment