Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Do Central Heater Blades My Central Heat Unit Is A Block Of Ice... HELP I'M FREEZING!?

My central heat unit is a block of ice... HELP I'M FREEZING!? - how to do central heater blades

I live in Arkansas and two nights ago, I heard the central heating and air unit outside my house by clicking on. I went outside the device for two-inch block of ice (with the exception of the above). Inside the device (under the fan) was a large piece of ice, and above all it was a large amount of water that was set up by fans and circulated in the freezing Ice Cube very nice. Then I went to the water heaters checked. A few minutes later, the water freezes on the ice and froze the fan blades inside. Now I can not return my heater. I tried everything I can think of a fall on ice outside the unit attracted salt on ice disappear, and so on. etc.

Only not quite hot here during the dayFrom melting of ice and it is very cold in my house. How can I get thawed out and prevent it from happening again?

3 comments:

dvdacmn said...

First, you must have a heat pump stat has a switch for heat-relief on the T, turn on the Emergency / AUX and then call a technician Coolant low

jim m said...

Try using a hair dryer to melt the ice, then dry it and try to restart them, unless you start a new one, you should look for alternative heating or

MSL said...

First, do not use the salt as it ultimately lose the heating element.

Try it with warm water to melt the ice (not hot, but do not boil) and can take plenty of things to release it.

Post a Comment