Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Get A Temporary License Ontario Why Doesn't Ontario Road Test Booking System Recognize My Temporary Driver's License?

Why doesn't ontario road test booking system recognize my temporary driver's license? - how to get a temporary license ontario

Hello;

I just wait for my book G1 yesterday and I tried to arrange a test drive by my system.Due online more than 2 years experience or a country in 12 months to try to get. However, road, the system says that my temporary license expiration date, I wrote that is just wrong. So, no application.
There is no phone number to anyone other than the telephone system and to connect the CPU is in the middle of nowhere.
What could be the reason?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say that since yesterday, it is quite possible that it is not already in the system, try again today or Monday ....

Post a Comment