Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Get Smell Out Of Orthotics What Can I Use To Clean A Pair Of Custom-made Orthotics That Started Smelling (and Possibly Causing A Rash)?

What can I use to clean a pair of custom-made orthotics that started smelling (and possibly causing a rash)? - how to get smell out of orthotics

They are about 7 years, but a good feeling! The floor is made of rubber, which is a kind of foam intermediate layer and the top is made of soft leather. The rash is an outbreak of brown spots, only feet from the toes and ankles, but can not find anything in the Web sites of Dermatology. I can not pay $ 480 for another pair of custom orthotics and those sold on TV do not work for me - I think I'll go with a stone on your feet! Please help!

2 comments:

AmigaJoe said...

Try some Febreze. It is very effective in killing odor.

dandelio... said...

The bacterium is found in the shoe and can try to get rid of it. Try sprinkling a mixture of baking soda and lavender buds above the ground.
You can soak your feet in Epsom salt, baking powder and eucalyptus leaves (below). You may need to do three times a week at least. To solve this problem now.
For more and more I recommend:
The foot bath can be purchased online via www.dandesoap.com $ 4.35 and kills all species of fungi including athletes foot and feet can powder, tea tree to keep it to the bacteria is gone. I enjoy the feet of my husband once a week to keep athlete's foot disappeared and I make about 6 months for their work boots with dust.

Post a Comment