Sunday, December 20, 2009

Athletic Wear Is It Weird For A Non Athletic Person To Wear These Shoes Or Clothes?

Is it weird for a non athletic person to wear these shoes or clothes? - athletic wear

I like athletic wear. Not that I'm athletic, im just kind of small and artistic (though I wish it was not an athlete)
So you think that strange for someone who does not play a sport, shoes and sportswear such as Nike or Adidas to wear?
because I am a girl go to school and highly competitive sport (the reason to prove anything), and especially girls who play sports have this style and I always feel weird because I want to be an athlete and I'm more of an artistic person.
Your opinion?

2 comments:

Becky said...

It is not surprising, if not exceeded. I also think that the epidemic of Northface. 3 / 4 of the population are carriers of these jackets, which were designed for trekking. so its almost normal.

izabelle... said...

If nobody said anything strange or looking for something, probably not. Moreover, should, if your style and personality are to be creative, so that's OK. Who knows? Maybe a new style. So I think it would look bad, anyway. The people dress well in my school, albeit rarely.

Post a Comment