Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lawn Sprinkler Installation How Necessary Is It To Have Your Own Sprinkler System In A Single Family House?

How necessary is it to have your own sprinkler system in a single family house? - lawn sprinkler installation

We have a house in Jacksonville, Florida. We do not even live in is rented. We must decide whether to invest in a sprinkler system for garden and lawn. This is quite expensive. How is it necessary? Is it worth it? Can you pass (Tenant watering lawns, etc.)?

I repeat the question about the sprinkler system. I undersdtand irrigation is necessary, but I wonder how necessary it is to install a costly sprinkler system with water?

3 comments:

SLR said...

I do not think it necessary in Florida. Just be sure to have something in your lease agreement the tenant is responsible for lawn care.

devast72... said...

If it is worthwhile to invest so heavily in the gardens would I say yes. But if it is only grass and I am sure that tenants can manage irrigation. I've never been to Florida, but it must be dried, herbs, is the irrigation often?

CPAKeith said...

I think that a sprinkler system is a waste of money in Florida. With an average of 4-5 "per month, there are a lot of rain to keep the grass and plants live without irrigation.

Post a Comment