Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Frequent Periods More Frequent Periods After Ovary Removal?

More frequent periods after ovary removal? - more frequent periods

I) had an ovarian tumor about 2 months away (with the left ovary and fallopian tube and I had been 3 periods. Each was about 2 weeks and I soon felt another. Are there any of you heard or experienced this? I acknowledge that my hormones trying to do, after the loss of an ovary. Nothing else does not bother me, or if I did not see the doctor on.

1 comment:

cuppa_te... said...

I want to talk to your doctor and explain your concerns. Just because you do not have symptoms does not mean that this is not a problem. I encourage you to immediately consult your doctor. Follow-up after surgery is very important. Good luck and good health.

Post a Comment